Welcome to Elite Netball Academy’s website terms and conditions page. The first half of these terms and conditions apply to memberships, auto-renewal direct-debit, our refund policy, player uniform, code of conduct expectations, class cancellation, photos and videos and our complaints procedure. The second half refers to the use of this Website, social media promotions and our data collection policy. Please note by accessing this Website and/or contacting us via email or telephone you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
We can be contacted at any time regarding these terms and conditions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Elite Netball Academy Ltd do not sell places at individual sessions and require full season sign up (September to July) for classes with payment by monthly direct debit. Dates typically align with local council term times.
• By agreeing to Direct Debit, you are entering an 11-month agreement of 11 monthly payments. There is a 14-day cooling-off period valid from your original sign up date. After this period payment is non-refundable.
• Should you default on a payment there is a £25.00 administration charge to re-process the Direct Debit.
• New registrations will be required to sign up for a monthly direct debit. Collection dates for the payments will be 27th or 6th of the month depending on when you signed up.
• Members who fail to make payment by the renewal deadline accept that their place may be offered to a child on our waiting list.
• The up-to-date calendar can be found on this site via the main menu (for a printed copy, please ask a member of the coaching team).
• Free Holiday Camp days may be offered promotionally to new members and are subject to completion of a Direct Debit sign-up. Bookings are subject to availability and suitability on a per day and per child basis. Elite Netball Academy Ltd reserve the right to refuse bookings where Direct Debit Mandates are unfulfilled or have been cancelled.
• Free camp days gifted to new members for full-term subscriptions can only be redeemed during an active membership period. Once membership has been cancelled, the entitlement is revoked.
• Upon confirming your child’s place, you will be required to enrol on the auto-renewal Direct Debit system.
• Direct debit is the only form of payment accepted.
• By agreeing to Direct Debit you are entering an 11-month agreement of 11 monthly payments. There is a 14-day cooling-off period valid from your original sign up date. After this period payment is non-refundable.
• Payments will be taken automatically from members’ nominated accounts monthly. You will receive a monthly invoice via email.
• Monthly payments will be taken on 27th or 6th of the month depending on when you signed up.
• Queries on amounts and subscriptions must also be raised a clear 10 days before the payment date.
• Monthly Direct Debits are non-refundable unless a class has been cancelled by Elite Netball Academy and no alternative is offered.
• A failed payment fee of £25.00 is payable in the event of a returned Direct Debit.
• In exceptional circumstances, Elite Netball Academy Ltd may release a customer from their membership obligations if their place in the class can be filled by a customer on the waiting list. This will only be considered on a case-by-case basis and a refund for the remaining classes in the term (from the date which the replacement member is able to start) will be processed minus a £25.00 administration fee. E.G. If a member wishes to cancel with 8 weeks left in the term and a replacement can attend the remaining 6 weeks of the term then the cost of the interim 2 weeks will be deducted from any refund on top of the admin fee.
• Elite Netball Academy Ltd reserves the right to terminate the membership of any
customer who cancels their Direct Debit instruction before the next scheduled payment date. If Elite Netball Academy Ltd chooses to cancel the membership on these grounds a refund will be given on a pro-rata basis for the remainder of the membership period.
• If a payment has been taken from your account in error, please let us know by email with supporting evidence and we will issue a refund subject to funds clearing our account.
• Important – Terminated memberships do not qualify for a refund for the sessions which have already been attended during the current membership period.
Refund & Absence Policy
• Due to small class sizes and substantial operating costs, we do not offer full or partial refunds for absences.
• Elite Netball Academy Ltd cannot be held liable for injuries that happen to its players away from netball classes and are therefore unable to offer refunds or credits for short or long term injuries.
• Should your child become absent from sessions due to a medium/long term injury, please contact a member of the coaching team by email to discuss.
• Catch-up sessions are subject to availability and, when offered, must be redeemed before the end of the respective block of which the original absence occurred. Missed sessions cannot be carried over to another block of classes. Please be aware that, due to the high occupancy rates and strong attendances at Elite Netball Academy Ltd classes, catch-up sessions should not be assumed as available.
• Where absence on a previous term has occurred, membership fees for future classes will always remain payable in full.
• Elite Netball Academy Ltd reserves the right to retain membership fees for sessions that you choose not to or are unable to attend.
• If a payment has been taken from your account in error, please let us know by email and we will refund any amounts within 48 hours of being notified.
• Should Elite Netball Academy Ltd terminate a parent’s membership solely due to a breach of the code of conduct this would subsequently disqualify them from attending future classes, with all remaining session fees refunded into the bank account from which original membership was paid.
• Important – Terminated memberships do not qualify for a refund for the sessions that have already been attended during the current membership period.
• Players attending Elite Netball Academy Ltd classes are required to wear suitable footwear (moulded studs or AstroTurf trainers), shin guards and have an appropriate amount of fluids to keep them hydrated.
• Where available, new players will be required to purchase an Elite Netball Academy Ltd training kit to wear to their sessions.
• Members who allow their children to participate wearing glasses do so at their own risk. Elite Netball Academy Ltd recommends prescribed sports goggles and can accept no liability for injury or breakage.
Code of Conduct: Parents & Carers
• Remain outside the training courts unless invited by a member of staff.
• Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behaviour.
• Always respect the players’ right to be wrong and make mistakes.
• Trust the coaching team to manage mistakes to the players/groups’ advantage.
• Applaud effort, sportsmanship, and good play as well as success.
• Refrain from discussing the individual strengths and weaknesses of players.
• Respect the positive and child-centred environment we aim to create at our sessions.
• Remember that children play for FUN.
• Let the coaches do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do.
• Children must not be left in the care of Elite Netball Academy Ltd coaches without prior consent. Parents must always be available and onsite at the facility during the 1-hour weekly classes.
• Elite Netball Academy reserves the right to revoke membership in any case that persistent lateness causes significant disruption to classes. Social Media Guidelines
• Elite Netball Academy Ltd will only accept positive use of its social media pages including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. These pages are not to be used for grievances or complaint procedures. Elite Netball Academy Ltd reserves the right to remove any derogatory comments aimed at Elite Netball Academy Ltd, its partners, customers or children participating in the programme.
• Our social media pages are a celebration of youth netball and the nature of their content must reflect this positive intent. It is acceptable to take videos and footage of your own children whilst training at Elite Netball Academy, however, any content that contains other children should not be published in the public domain – including social media platforms.
• Where parents refuse to remove such content that compromises the privacy of another Elite Netball Academy Ltd member or child, we reserve the right to report any published content to the social media platform whenever necessary.
• In the event of a breach of these terms’ members may be temporarily or permanently banned from the page until disputes have been resolved.
• Elite Netball Academy Ltd may add you to a WhatsApp group for your child’s class to communicate key information relating to your child’s training. The WhatsApp platform allows us to see which parents have read messages and therefore guarantee a higher level of service to our members.
• Parents who do not wish to be included in WhatsApp groups are free to leave the group. You will still receive important updates via SMS and email.
Class Cancellation & Adverse Weather Policy
• We are unable to refund customers for their coaching sessions when the outdoor facilities are open and therefore chargeable to Elite Netball Academy Ltd.
• Neither refunds nor future credits will be issued should facilities be closed as a result of force majeure occurrences, including but not limited to, earthquakes, severe flooding, viral/bacterial pandemics, local authority/government closures, war and threats of domestic or international terrorism.
• Should there be a temporary service interruption resulting in missed classes, Elite Netball Academy Ltd may implement one or several business continuity measures. At our discretion, and where possible, we may recover the lost training time through the extension of future classes, offer virtual and remote learning opportunities via video call or live-stream video. We may also offer an invitation to one-off promotional day subject to the availability of suitable human resources and facility usage.
• Although we will try our best to provide catch-up sessions to players that have missed classes, we will not refund/credit/rollover or deduct sessions fees from the current or future block bookings.
• Sessions will continue to operate through periods of adverse weather. Elite Netball Academy Ltd cannot be held responsible for travel complications and delays due to such weather conditions.
Photographs & Video
• Elite Netball Academy Ltd will periodically have live photoshoots during sessions and may use the images/video recorded for our website and our social media channels which can be found at: Facebook – @elitenetballacademy, Instagram – @elitenetballacademy and Twitter – @netball-elite
• Images posted will adhere to England Netball Safeguarding guidelines and will be anonymised, never identifying children by their first and second name.
• Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to opt-out of the publication of images. Please notify us as quickly as possible, by email, otherwise, it will be deemed that you have granted permission for the images to be used.
• You can request a copy of our full complaints procedure by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Elite Netball Academy Ltd reserves the right to discontinue memberships without a notice period where we feel communication from members has been, in our opinion, aggressive, insulting, publicly damaging and/or abusive to the netball school’s coaches, members or partner agencies.
• Elite Netball Academy Ltd reserves the right to revoke or discontinue memberships should there be any instances of alcohol or substance misuse. If you have any reason to complain, you must send an email to email@example.com or write to Elite Netball Academy Ltd, 5 Whiteholme Drive, Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, within 21 days of your grievance.
website terms and conditions of use:
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website, social media promotions and our data collection policy. By accessing this Website and/or contacting us via email or telephone you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
Conditions – means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions
Product – means our training programmes, camps or clothing items listed and promoted via this website, email, on social media or at netball camps.
Product Description – means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided
Special Conditions – means the terms and conditions in the Product Description
Users – means the users of the Website collectively
Personal Information – means the details provided by you during booking process
We/us – means Elite Netball Academy
Website – means the website located at www.elitenetballacademy.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it
Cookies – means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
You – means a user of this Website.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Elite Netball Academy adheres to GDPR regulations which came into place on May 25th 2018. We allow our clients to positively opt in to joining our mailing lists and keep a trace of how and when this occurred. If you’d would like to unsubscribe at any time you can by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe link which appears in the footer of every email communication.
We retain your data, in the form of a name, email address, phone number, DOB, medical conditions, and mailing address for the purposes of:
name – we will ask for your name when you fill in our online enquiry form or when you book a camp with us, we use your name for the purposes of identifying your enquiry/booking.
email – we will from time to time email you with newsletters, events and promotions run by Elite Netball Academy. You will only receive these communications if you opted in to be part of our email mailing list and you can opt out at anytime using a link in the emails.
phone number – we will ask for your phone number when you fill in our online enquiry form or when you book a camp with us. We do not contact you via SMS with promotions following this.
Date of birth – we ask for your DOB to ensure you attend a suitable level of coaching session / camp for your age.
Medical Conditions – it is incredibly important we know about any existing medical conditions and any changes to your health during your time with Elite Netball Academy. This can ensure we give you the best care and coaching possible.
Mailing Address – we ask for your address when completing online payment and direct debit transactions.
Payment – all payments are handled through approved third party providers (Globalpayments for card transactions and Smart Debit for Direct Debit transactions.)
It is Elite Netball Academy’s retention policy to keep customer data for two years. The policy starts from the date of interaction with us. Once the retention date has been reached and if the customer has not interacted with Elite Netball Academy for the period of two years, we (inclusive of service providers) will endeavour to delete any record of you from our order and email systems. If you opted in to hear from us via email, your email will remain on the database for the purpose of marketing to you. In this instance no activity will be deemed as “no email opens” in the two-year period of you being on our database.
We collect your data through our online enquiry form, camp bookings and through email enquiries we receive from you. You will only be added to our email list when you have positively opted in to hear from us.
During your visit to an Elite Netball Academy camp, you may be captured on CCTV which is owned by the venues we use, it is our duty to make you aware of this. This serves the purpose of protecting their premises in the event of a break-in or complaint, in most cases, their CCTV runs for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Cameras are often located in the car park, outside venue entrances and inside the venue. Our venues have assured us that footage is only reviewed should an incident occur. In most cases, footage will be erased after 30 days unless the venue is required to keep it by law enforcement officers following an incident. Should you need to request access to CCTV footage or require more information about each venues CCTV recordings, please contact us via email with reasons for your information request. We can be emailed at email@example.com
Data Protection for children:
Elite Netball Academy offers netball camps and coaching classes for children, with this in mind please find our data protection policy for children below, this policy refers to residents of the UK and we cannot be held responsible for internal country law outside of the UK:
We are aware that in the UK only children aged 13 or over can provide their own consent. For children under this age, we will require consent from whoever holds parental responsibility for the child before we can process their data.
This data is protected from the outset thanks to the strict access audit procedures that we have in place on our systems, should you wish to request a data access audit from us please email us with your request.
We are compliant with the data protection principles and the processing of children’s personal data is central to this. We have a lawful basis for processing a child’s personal data due to the nature of our business providing netball training services and where possible we liaise with the parents or guardians of the child as a point of contact.
The personal data belonging to a child will be processed in the greatest confidence and the child has the right to remove their data at any time. They can also request to access their personal data; request rectification; object to processing and have their personal data erased at any time by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a matter of good practice, we have completed a DPIA to help us assess and mitigate the risks to children and we take children’s views into account when designing our processing. The data we hold is deemed low risk and a DPIA was completed to highlight how seriously we take our responsibilities as a data controller.
Any electronic communications sent to children will comply with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. Electronic communications from Elite Netball Academy will be in the form of email only and where possible are sent to the child’s responsible parent. An individual can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
We do not share our data with third party organisations and this includes all children’s data.
Limitation of liability
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products and service offered. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For any queries regarding our service and these terms, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Our company details are:
5 Whiteholme Drive, Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, LS21 1TX
Company registration number: 10766470
If at any point you are not satisfied with an experience in relation to Elite Netball Academy, please contact us to speak to a member of the team. You’ll need to provide us with details of your booking including date and the name on the booking.
We’ll always do our best to make sure that you’re satisfied with the outcome.
Promotions and Offers:
The promoter is Elite Netball Academy, 5 Whiteholme Drive, Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, LS21 1TX
Company registration number: 10766470
Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom and excludes employees of Elite Netball Academy and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee to take part in promotions / offers. We reserve the right to change this.
By making use of offers and promotions, the participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
No responsibility can be accepted for promotions not being received for whatever reason. The rules of the promotion and how to enter will be clear upon announcing the promotion.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate offer details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
The competition will be made clear upon announcement of the promotion.
In the event of the promotion requiring a winner, the winner(s) will be chosen at random from all entries received.
In the event of there being a winner, the winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The promotions and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The winner agrees, upon prior consent to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
October Half Term Fun Cam Early Bird offer
Secure your place at our October Fun Camp for just £25 a day. The offer is valid until Friday 17th September 2021. The offer is valid on day bookings and week bookings. Elite Netball Academy reserve the right to shorten or extend this offer. Following the end of the promotion, the price will return to £35 a day. Bookings can be made online by clicking here.